How to Intervene on an Unhealthy Relationship?
Friend of Victim
1. Don't immediately tell them to leave the relationship.
2. Be open to listen and don't judge!
3. If a friend chooses to seek help, attend these sessions with her.
4. Express your concern in a gentle kind way.
5. Give them some resources to hotline or counselors.
6. Knowing when to get involved: If there are bruises on your friend's body, the partner threatens your friend or you, or trespass to locate your friend, get help from police.
Friend of Perpetrator
1. be alert and notice the signs of abusive behavior your friend shows
2. tell your friend that their behavior is not cool and they need to respect their partner